Please contact Mary Kramer for details at email@example.com.
Vendor Opportunities begin at $500
- 10X10 space with tent provided (space located alongside the classic automobiles on the waterfront lawn of the Kent Island Yacht Club)
- Space is for Main Event on the first Saturday & Sunday in June.
- Year-round exposure on our website and email newsletters
One of our goals is to create an environment where our vendors are provided with a ready and affluent audience to promote their products. Let us customize your package to provide you the best possible return.
Vendor Benefit Market Analysis Regarding our Guests
The Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival offers its vendors many options to reach participants and spectators with name recognition, brand exposure, and marketing support. The typical attendee for this type of lifestyle event is outlined below, based on a university study:
- 47% have household incomes of $110K+, approximately 20% of that group having $200K+ • More than 60% are between 40-69 years, with the majority between 51-65 years
- Spend more than $45K per year eating out, apparel, cars, entertainment, education, insurance/ investment and are heavy credit card users
- Average attendance: 60% male, 40% female • 45% have three or more vehicles in their household • 35% own two or more collector cars
- 21% purchased a watch costing more than $500 in the past two years • Lifestyle publications they tend to read: Architectural Digest, Business Week, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health, Time and Vanity Fair
- Automotive publications they tend to read: Automobile, Antique Automobile, Autoweek, Car & Driver, Classic & Sports Car, Hemmings, Old Cars Weekly, Road & Track, Sports Car Market, and Vintage Roadcar
- Hobbies: yachting, golf, fitness, shopping, travel, automotive-related activities
- Other attributes: active lifestyle, high disposable income, married, frequent travelers, above-average education, and high net worth
- Interests include: investment/finance, healthcare, and technology